END-OF-COURSE / STATE TESTS REVIEW
1. Lab Safety and Equipment
2. Scientific Method Application
3. Biomolecules 1 (Elements & Molecular Structures)
4. Biomolecules 2 (Functions & Polymers/Examples)
6. Cell Structures & Functions
7. Plant & Animal Cells
8. Prokaryotic & Eukaryotic Cells
9. Cellular Processes 1 (Osmosis)
10.Cellular Processes 2 (Solutions)
11. Cell Cycle / Mitosis
12. Bacteria (Cell) and Virus
13. Lytic Cycle of a Virus
14. Photosynthesis & Cellular Respiration
15. Genetics 1 (Monohybrid Cross)
16. Genetics 2 (Dihybrid Cross)
17. DNA / RNA Structures & Processes
18. DNA, RNA, Codon, and Mutation
19. Evolution & Classification
20. Plants: Transport, Reproduction, & Response
21. Body Systems Functions & Organs / Parts
22. Bodys Systems Interactions
24. Relationships/ Interactions of Organisms
*Teachers will need to the cut-out the Answer Cards but everything else is ready for use. 8. We recommend laminating so they can last for many years.
1. Each station uses hands-on activities/manipulatives (challenge sheets and cut-out cards) to review curriculum-aligned concepts.
2. All topics/ stations have worksheets that the students will answer as they go from one station to the next.
3. These worksheets can also be used by students to review at home.
4. May also be used as Daily Warm-Up Activities or even as Homework.
5. The teacher may want to use the stations again as daily warm-up and homework to reinforce the concepts reviewed.
6. While we have included the most important concepts to learn in each topic, we highly recommend complementing these with other Scienterrific games and activities so the students can have multiple reviews in a variety of ways to improve learning retention.