Game Description The players must fill 4 or more blocks in a row with his game color by matching science vocabulary words and phrases with answers from his set of cards. They must carefully plan their moves to be able to put their cards in a row and block their opponents moves.
Think-Tac-4 Metals, Nonmetals, & Metalloids
54 Answer Cards, Gameboard, Worksheet, Instructions, Answer Key
NUMBER OF PLAYERS
individuals, 2 pairs, or 2 groups
Enrichment, Assessment, Test Preparation/Review, Competition/Race (Science Olympics)
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
1. The objective of the game is to place four or more cards in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
2. Each player/team will have a set of same-color cards.
3. The players will decide who will play first.
4. The first player will choose a word or phrase in the gameboard and lay down a card that matches that word.
5. The player/team take turns in laying down cards.
6. Points will be tallied at the end of the game and the player/team with the most points win.